These diseases cause about 50% of all deaths in Australia. We all know that to reduce the risk of developing these you limit saturated animal fat, lower sugar and salt intake and give up smoking and drinking alcohol.
But actually what is even more problematic for the cells lining your vascular system is damage from:
- Pesticide exposure.
- Free radicals.
- Low tissue copper and excessive zinc intake.
- High tissue iron.
- Deficiency in vitamins C, B6, B9 and B12 or the inefficient metabolic use of these vitamins from a gene mutation of MTHFR that leads to high homocysteine.
- Cytomegalovirus (can cause glandular fever and pneumonia) and Chlamydia infections.
- Poor dental health especially with abscess where bacterial infections can enter the heart via the blood stream.
- Excessive cholesterol from high inflammation, hormonal imbalance and / or poor liver function.
- High blood pressure.
Poor Cardio & Vascular health results in low oxygenation of tissue – a cancer driver.
I use tailored programs to treat and support the following medically diagnosed conditions:
- Angina or heart pain.
- Arrhythmia and heart palpitations.
- Atherosclerosis – clogging and hardening of blood vessels caused by plaques, usually accumulations of fatty deposits like cholesterol that your body uses to heal damaged vascular walls.
- Arteriosclerosis – hardening and calcification of vascular walls (veins and arteries).
- High blood cholesterol.
- Intermittent claudication – poor blood flow to hands and feet.
- Varicose veins.
- Vasculitis – the inflammation of the vascular vessels found in SLE, scleroderma, ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis and dermatomyositis.