It is a known fact that oestrogen stimulates viral replication which is a risk factor for cancer development. Breast, cervical and liver cancers as well as melanoma are increasing in prevalence and with endocrine disruptors (man-made chemicals) used extensively in our society it is prudent to remove them from our environment.
Endocrine disruptors mimic oestrogen which is communicated to your cells altering their function.
Endocrine disruptors are as diverse as oxybenzone used in over 50% of sunscreens and some face moisturisers with sunscreen in them, plastics used in and for everything and as ingredients in our day to day household cleaning products.
My programs are not just diet and supplements for that very reason. Programs are to help you identify what is in your environment that needs to be removed to stop hormonal imbalances. I use programs to treat and support the following:
- Oestrogen, Progesterone and Testosterone imbalance. For example oestrogen excess diseases include Endometriosis, PMS, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Uterine Fibroids, Depression, Systemic Lupus and increased sensitivity to pain like period pain. Oestrogen excess increases the risk of prostate, endometrial, breast, ovarian and kidney cancers.
- Hyperthyroid conditions including autoimmune Graves’ disease.
- Hypothyroid conditions including autoimmune Hashimotos.
- Chronic fatigue problems.
- Insulin imbalance – from metabolic syndrome through to Diabetes type 2.
- Adrenal fatigue or Adrenal vigilance.
- Cortisol imbalance.
- DHEA insufficiency.
- Adrenal and Thyroid Fatigue
Download the Hormone Symptom Chart PDF for either Men (click here) or Women (click here) and the Hormone Symptom Chart PDF for Adrenals (click here). This gives you a list of symptoms. If you can tick more than 5 of any one symptom then bring the PDF with you when you come for your appointment.
If you have high inflammation then cortisol will be high unless you have cortisol fatigue where you simply cannot make enough anymore. High cortisol usually indicates low DHEA. Good levels of DHEA made by your body have life extension properties so it is very important to lower inflammation to naturally improve DHEA levels. Lowering inflammation reduces this cancer driver and it reduces the severity of many chronic diseases.
Hormone imbalance is a key driver of cancer and chronic disease as it changes cell signalling, impacts cell proliferation and encourages angiogenesis.