These are usually a result of hormonal problems but other factors can create problems such as the overuse of pain killers, infections, copper to zinc ratio imbalance in body tissues, digestive issues that result in nutritional deficiency and altered gene expression. The toxic metal cadmium can drive oestrogen dominance by displacing zinc.
Many of these causes are drivers of cancer and chronic disease.
I use programs to treat and support the following medically diagnosed conditions:
- Cervical dysplasia – characterised by an abnormal pap smear.
- Benign breast lumps.
- Uterine Fibroids.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
- Vaginal discharge.
- Infertility in both men and women.
- Amenorrhoea – abnormal absence of bleeding.
- Menorrhagia – excessive menstrual bleeding.
- Menstrual syndromes – PMS-Pain, PMS-Anxiety, PMS-Craving, PMS-Depression, PMS-Oedema, headaches, period pain.
- Menopause caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatments.
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Premature ejaculation.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia – Enlarged prostate.
- Urinary incontinence and dribbling.
- Cystitis – chronic urinary infection of the bladder.
- Kidney stones.
- Kidney dysfunction.